About the abstract submission
An Extended Abstract describing the main features of the work should be submitted before October 1, 2019.
- A template for the abstract has been provided and should be used for all submissions for the conference.
- The abstract should not exceed two pages.
- Files can be submitted as either the word processor document (*.doc, *.docx) or a PDF.
- To make any changes in the contribution please go to the "Access Abstract" portal above, where you can view or edit your submission.
- On successful submission of the paper the authors should receive a confirmation email. Any correspondence with the conference organisers regarding a specific submission should include the submission ID received in the submission receipt.
- A full paper is not required to be submitted.
A review of all submissions will take place after the close of submissions on October 1, 2019. Notification of acceptance for oral or poster presentations will be given by October 15, 2019.
Final acceptance is contingent upon payment of the registration fee by the presenting author.